Planning my mom's party has truly been a joy!! How many people get to plan their mother's 75th Birthday?
I enjoy planning parties period!! I've planned events since High School and have always loved it! The energy, the last minute stuff, the adrenaline, the edge! The Joy! I've loved it.
This time I get to plan an amazing event. My mom's birthday. This woman raised me since I was an infant- she took me in - loved me - clothed me - held me -raised her voice at me - spanked me - laughed with me - cried with me - argued with me - disagreed with me - encouraged me - punished me - supported me and pushed me to be my very best!
Although this month has proven to be a very busy overwhelming month in preparation for so many things- our vacation - cleaning for guests later this month - getting my car fixed - fixing up my mom's house - working full time - preparing my mom's party - it has been wonderful! There are so many things to do - the to do list is indeed large - put every listed item leads to something wonderful.
I get to plan my mom's party! And that is a huge blessing!! I get to go on vacation with my husband soon - sweet time that we look forward to! I get to see far away family soon and I get to be apart of amazing things!! So the to do list - though long- busy - packed - incredible - is a-o-k with me!!! I am enjoying every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment