Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simply Fantastic!


I (Jen) just LOVE my husband!!!! I can not say enough of how incredibly blessed I am. This morning was so fantastic. We simply slept in a little, got up, got ready, went to the gym for over an hour, came home, rested and he got ready for work and went on his merry way. Today was amazing!! Not because we didn't anything spectacular or extraordinary, not because we went on some wonderful trip or won a million dollars. It was simply fantastic because we were together. Even now that I am home after having run some errands and about to continue the laundry cycle and start dishes and clean the house...I am filled with joy and thanksgiving because today I was blessed to wake up next to my handsome husband, because I was able to give him a kiss, because he held me, because we talked to each other, because we laughed at each other and with each other, because we flirted with each other, because we went to the gym together and got all gross and sweaty so we can be healthy together....I am filled with joy and thanksgiving. I love my husband I am so incredibly grateful for him and his love for me and our time together. Today as I do some wifely duties I praise God and I do them with a smile on my face and a joyful heart because I was blessed to have a morning with my husband and because I look forward to seeing him when he gets home late tonight. And boy do I look forward to seeing him walk through that door tonight and see his face and his smile and his amazing blue eyes! I look forward and am excited to see my husband tonight!!! What a joyous and simply fantastic day it is! Thank you God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment