Friday, May 13, 2011

Starbucks Bridal Shower for Jen


As many of you know I (Jen) work for Starbucks. Since 2006 I have been with the company and currently work at store number 9904 Riverpark 2 as a Shift Supervisor. I love it. I started off at 6811 Cedar & Ashlan. If you have ever worked for Starbucks you will know (after a good enough time) that they become your family in some sense! Seriously! And it's awesome. I have met so so so so many wonderful people through the company. People that have become dear friends to my heart! Ladies that have become like family!!! What an incredible blessing. One of my co-workers from Riverpark was kind enough to throw me a Bridal Shower, my first ever awesome bridal shower! I was so stoked for it. I wasn't sure I would get one this year because of how nontraditional we are doing things. It's not this huge talked about wedding of the year type deal so its been pretty low key! BUT my girlfriends from work decided that I was getting married and they were gonna make a big deal about it and it just really touched my heart. It was so fun to see friends from my old store and friends who had left the company already but came to be there for me. We hung out, ate some delicious veggies, fruit, pinwheels (yum), yellow apples and cupcakes! It was perfect!! Played some silly games and took some fun pictures!! I truly enjoyed and loved all my gifts but Despicable Me was probably my favorite hehe. Just cause I have been wanting it and bam ...my little buddies. See the movie if you haven't already! But I got nail polish, candles, gift cards, a picture frame, jenga and some other thiiiiings :) I felt so special so so so so incredibly special. Thank You Carolyn, Erica, Shae, Amanda, Sharayah, Victoria, Caitlin, Marissa, Kid, Rochelle and Emily for being so so so sweet and incredible you ladies are beautiful and have had a huge impact on my life and you made me feel like a special bride. Thank you!! For being my Starbucks Family and beyond that my sweet dear friends! Love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment